Accompanying this technology comes many layers of indirection. The jargon and language used in CIA/DOD satanic cults, both military based and mythological "black magic" based are coincidence by design to mimic the occult. By substitution of the language of mythology for the inteligence agencys language creates a barrier in case of a leak from those who perpetrate and those that develop the technology and scripts. Satanic cults as a means to indoctrinate and manipulate pride in evil deeds for the government was created by Col. Michael Aquino.
Here is a brief list and explanation for some of the verbiage used in satanic cults and the intelligence agencies equivalent.
1) cast a spell or hex- this means run the S.A.T.A.N. program on them. Like dark cloud tactics of perceived bad luck and the correlation matrix of detrimentation behavior modifications for human survival.
2) Posses with a Demon- A.L.I.C.E and T.A.M.I chatter boxes with a negative vocabulary or real time psychic warriors, as they are called, can do the trick. Demons that distract and destroy.
3) Medusa turned people to stone. hypnosis and the armys zombie projects are the equivalent keeping thier victims in internal mental termoil so that they cant do or think anything for themselves. This is a subjectively perceived mental war can never be won or extreme debilitating fear. ( see medusa crowd control device and the Voice of God weapons.
4) Sirens lure listeners to thier death. The need to know the truth is the lure. Trickery scripts like "just take your medicine. We are here to help you." play a similar role by CIA scripts.
5) Psychological Vampires suck the life force out of a person. This is done by including long-term dread, loss of hope, and breakdown of the human spirit. It is the ultimate purpose of all brainwashing and enhanced interrogation techniques.
Obviously the full list of superstitious metaphor which is commonly used is much more extensive, but the reader can get the gist of how the head games are played at several levels.
Dr. Robert Duncan- Project Soulcatcher V.2